Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp Day!

The Miles Brothers Corp opened its imaginary doors for bidness in 1988. Six years later, in 1994, the MB© expanded its visionary operation with the Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp division (and the Original Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp). A half century before that, in 1944, Mylah Sands had become Mrs. Miles.

Mylah is the Honorary Original Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp, and she is the symbol of our priceless MMB© branch.
















Mylah was born on 31 March 1922, and with the power vested in me by the MB© and the EIB Network, I hereby proclaim today -- and every 31st of March -- as Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp Day!
If you see a Mrs. MB©, please give her a lovey-up (hug) on behalf of the entire MB©. Happy Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp Day!
Love, SMiles :)

10 comments:

Reagan James' Mom said...

Thank you! I love the idea of a Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp Day! I'm very proud to be a part of such an elite group. As Dr. Miles would say, "I'm glad we're on the same team."

Congratulations to the two newest Mrs. Miles Brothers Corps...Ashley & Elizabeth! I'm sorry I haven't met you yet. I can't wait until our next full MB© meeting!

Love,
Brenna

Reagan James' Dad said...

You're totally rightage. That's exactly what Dad would say to each MMB©. And he would completely love each Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp, just like I do.

Love,
SMiles :)
www.BeGood.us

Kit said...

Sweet, that'll be an awesome thing to add to my resume! It's cool to be in the company of such a great bunch of wise wonderful women. Thanks for creating a special day for us MMBCs! I'm so lucky to be the Mrs. MBC to my Mr. MBC.

I should probably figure out how to make the copyright symbol so I can accurately write MMBC. What am I missing?

Day Dew!
Kit

Reagan James' Dad said...

Thank you for your Day Dew! I always love seeing that phrase.

To write MMB© just highlight it, hit Ctrl C, and then Ctrl V where you want it to show up...your Mr. MB© taught me that.

Thanks again,
Dr. MB© :)

Reagan James' Mom said...

PS: I also love that you put MMB© Day on Mylah's birthday. She was very special.

Brenna

Reagan James' Dad said...

Mega-dittos, Brenna.

Mom would be 32,142 days old today (88 years), but I'm very thankful she was here for 26,357 days (72 years).

Thank you,
SMiles :)

Kit said...

MMB© West Fargo Branch reporting in to execute copying and pasting! :) Mahalo!

Reagan James' Dad said...

That is super sweetage!

Okole maluna,
Dr. MB© :)

Johnnny said...

On this 1st annual Mrs. Miles Brothers Corp Day, I would like to raise my orange juice glass in a special french toast to the four current Mrs. Miles Brothers Corps: BrenStar, KitStar, ElizaStar, and AshleyStar. Toast! Now I have to go drink my orange juice.
Lovely, Johnnny

Reagan James' Dad said...

Okole maluna (bottoms up) again! I'm drinking MB© punch. It's awesome that Dad brought toasting with "okole maluna" to the Miles Brothers Corp from his two visits (with Mom) to HI. It's even more awesome that Dad started the MMB© division in 1944 without even knowing it.

BeGood.us,
SMiles :)