- 10: There are such things as false truths and honest lies.
- 9: One mad man makes many madmen; many madmen make madness.
- 8: In the hour of your greatest success are sown the seeds of your own destruction.
- 7: The winter will ask what we did all summer.
- 6: Burn your enemies caravan and you burn your future.
- 5: The dog that digs deepest finds the bones.
- 4: You can count the apples on a tree but you can't count the trees from one apple.
- 3: It is better to be the head of a mouse, than the tail of a lion.
- 2: Stay where there are songs.
- 1: It is easier to milk a cow that stands still.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Top Ten Gypsy Proverbs