Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Democrat Tax


As a reward to all tax-loving Democrats for supporting their tax-increasing representatives, Harry Reid announces a new Democrat Tax. Only available to registered Democrats, the Senate majority leader wants you to be able to pay much more in taxes. You will be voluntarily mandated to pay 80% of your taxable income to your federal government. For Nebraskan Democrats, a special back-room deal was made offering them a generous 85% tax. Democrats are reportedly ecstatic over the idea they will finally be able to pay most of their income to Big Government. A Democrat speaking on conditions of anonymity said: "I wish I could pay all my income to the government." Another said: "Every government agency is so efficient. I think government should take all my money so I will be totally taken care of by Big Government."

No comments: