- 10: Do not sell the hide until you have shot the bear.
- 9: A small grass tuft can topple a big cart load.
- 8: Carve your good words in stone, the bad in snow.
- 7: Behind the clouds, the sky is always blue.
- 6: No one can help someone who will not help themselves.
- 5: There is hope as long as your fishing line is in the water.
- 4: Do not report the weather while standing in a garage.
- 3: An empty head gets the easiest sleep.
- 2: No such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing.
- 1: More cooks make a bigger mess.
A Response, along with a Movie Recommendation
44 minutes ago