Sunday, January 25, 2009

Go Green


Top 15 Responses Used by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs
15. Well, let's be clear.
14. I don't want to prejudge.
13. Let's not get into hypotheticals.
12. I'm not going to get into these matters.
11. I don't want to get ahead of the president.
10. It was done out of an abundance of caution.
9. Let me get some guidance from Greg Craig.
8. I can certainly look into something like that.
7. We've all spent a lot of time in Washington.
6. Even the toughest rules require reasonable exceptions.
5. President Obama makes 'no commitment' on that issue.
4. It was done in a way that was up front and transparent.
3. Honest mistakes were committed and quickly addressed.
2. President Obama will trump you because he won.
1. People usually don't laugh when I don't say something that's not altogether generally funny.

1 comment:

Laura Jayne said...

Thank you for the list. I may need to use one or two of these for some reason some day.